Welcome to our audio and video sharing platform!
Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable space for music lovers to share, discover, and enjoy music. In order to ensure that everyone has a positive experience on our platform, we have put together the following terms of service:
1. User Conduct: a. Users must be 18 years of age or older to use our platform. b. Users must not share any content that is illegal, infringes on copyright laws, or contains explicit or offensive material. c. Users must not engage in any behavior that could harm or disrupt the platform or other users.
2. Content: a. Users are responsible for the content they share on our platform. b. Users must have the legal right to share any content they upload, and must not infringe upon the rights of any third party. c. We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem inappropriate or in violation of our terms of service.
3. Intellectual Property: a. Our platform respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. b. Users must not share or distribute any content that infringes upon the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. Termination: a. We reserve the right to terminate any user’s access to our platform if they violate our terms of service. b. We may also remove any content that violates our terms of service, and terminate the account of the user who uploaded it. By using our platform, you agree to abide by these terms of service. We reserve the right to update or modify these terms at any time, and we will notify users of any changes. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms of service, please contact us.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By using our website, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree, please do not use our service.
2. User Content: Our website allows users to share music and videos. You are solely responsible for any content you upload or share on our website and we have the right to remove any content that we deem inappropriate or violating our policies.
3. Copyright Infringement: We take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been uploaded or shared on our website without your authorization, please contact us immediately and we will remove the content as soon as possible.
4. Prohibited Content: You may not upload or share any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates this policy and to suspend or terminate your account.
5. User Conduct: You agree to use our website in a manner that is lawful and respectful to others. You may not use our service to harass or harm others, or to engage in any activity that interferes with our service or other users’ ability to use our service.
6. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, without notice, if we determine that you have violated these terms of service.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: Our website is provided “as is” and we make no warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
9. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where our website is hosted.
Who we are
Our website address is: 10mile.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.